Full-Time Client Marketing Manager
The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture – we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
Are you someone that just clicks with everyone you meet? Remember birthdays and spouse names? Make everyone feel part of the family? The Predictive Index is looking for a Client Marketing Manager with a passion and energy for creative storytelling. The ideal candidate is a natural relationship builder, eager to take the next step in their career: owning client marketing strategy. If you love to work cross-functionally and tell customer stories, apply today!
You’ll be responsible for
- Building & nurturing client relationships in order to tell their stories – you know how to learn a client’s business, strengths, and challenges
- Strategy & execution for our Influitive AdvocateHub community
- Thought partnership on marketing campaigns
- Working across functions – you’ll leverage a unique, holistic understanding of our products, client services, and everything in between in service of the marketing team
We think it’s important that you have:
- Energy & passion for telling stories and the creative process
- Ability to quickly connect with others
- Strong track record of managing client communities (Influitive AdvocateHub experience a plus)
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in campaign creation and/or account-based marketing
- Mindset of continuous improvement for customer engagement & satisfaction
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard – we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to ApplyApply here
384 total views, 2 today