Full-Time Director of B2C Marketing
Pluralsight proudly creates the creators of tomorrow: the people who develop the technology that lifts the human condition. We do this through the tech industry’s leading learning platform for serious Developer, IT and Creative professionals. Our team of 700+ innovators and disruptors are serving over 1M users in 150+ countries to conquer the tech skills gap.
Pluralsight is looking for a Director of B2C Marketing responsible for defining and executing on our B2C Marketing strategy. You’ll work closely with our Digital, Brand, Strategy and Marketing Operations teams to increase profitability and drive individual subscriber growth. This is a priority initiative for Pluralsight and has broad executive-level support and funding. You will manage and scale a digital acquisition and retention team.
- Develop and execute on Pluralsight’s B2C digital marketing strategy.
- Build a channel-level 3-year financial plan that drives individual subscriber growth and profitability.
- Partner with Customer Marketing team to understand how to acquire and migrate individual subscribers into corporate, B2B accounts.
- Work with Digital Experience team to analyze and optimize B2C experience and purchase path.
- Audit existing tools and systems and present assessment of any gaps in technology stack and/or data needed to drive B2C performance and scale.
- Identify our most profitable customer segments and map back to marketing campaigns and cost.
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations and Finance teams on budget and planning.
- Build a robust channel testing strategy that allows for continual learning and optimization of channel mix.
- 10+ years of B2C digital marketing experience where you’ve owned and managed a meaningful budget, revenue number, and team.
- Experience managing digital channels, including paid and organic search, social, affiliate, email, and referrals.
- Understanding and usage of key tools in the digital marketing technology stack.
- Ability to identify, hire, manage, and retain key talent as you build out a B2C-focused team.
- Understanding of both B2B and B2C business models- experience with a B2C2B strategy is a plus.
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills.
Working At Pluralsight
We’re committed to a values-driven culture here at Pluralsight and our mission inspires everything we do:
Creating Progress Through Technology That Lifts The Human Condition.
This is our North Star it’s the why and how behind all of our decisions. Since our start in 2004, we have chosen to grow in a way that will make our Mission a reality. We have raised over $190 million in funding and acquired five awesome startups (PeepCode, TrainSignal, Tekpub, Digital Tutors, & Code School) that have grown our platform in immense ways. We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about making a serious impact on technology — and the world. We invite you to help us create the future while doing the best work of your life.
Need more inspiration? Take a look at what others are saying on Glassdoor and on social media at #WeArePluralsight. Check out our awards as well, or find who you know on LinkedIn that works at Pluralsight and learn what drives their desire to make the world a better place. And its okay to be curious about our benefits- they’re one great example of our purpose-driven people programs that enable our teams to do amazing work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to ApplyApply via the job posting here - https://www.smartrecruiters.com/Pluralsight/743999665466866-director-of-b2c-marketing
151 total views, 1 today