Internship Product Marketing Intern
Why Join Us
At CampusLogic, we hire the most talented people for our teams, and then give them the freedom to do their jobs. We have a passion for helping colleges and universities change students’ lives. Easy, mobile, and personalized, our cloud-based software simplifies the financial aid journey so schools can improve enrollment, efficiencies, and student satisfaction. If you like a fun, collaborative, and challenging work environment, where you’ll have an incredible impact on what we do and how we do it, you’ll fit right in.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Intern will assist with the entire product marketing process from researching, messaging, positioning, pricing, product launch, event prep, through life cycle management. We’re fast-paced (understatement) and passionate about how awesome financial aid can be. If you love product marketing and are a self-starter, problem-solver, and analytical thinker, we want to hear from you.
This is a paid-internship position ($15/hour) for 15-20 hours per week during the school year, extending into the summer for 25 hours a week. This position has the potential to convert full time in 2019 pending performance. CampusLogic interns aren’t glorified coffee runners, our interns work on real projects and collaborate cross functionally to drive the business forward.
Job responsibilities include:
- Create marketing collateral
- Tradeshow and conference event support
- Collaborate with sales for customer interviews
- Gain exposure to the product pricing process
- Product launch support for Q2 2018 product (Scholarship Universe)
- Turn competitive information into short, actionable insights delivered to the sales team
- Provide presentations that distill market research and product positioning into sales and customer success training
What You’ll Have
- Majoring in business, marketing or equivalent major graduating on or before May 2019
- Ability to review, analyze, and summarize large quantities of information into key points and explain in a way people with zero understanding could comprehend
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to partner cross functionally and develop internal and external relationships
- Ability to think big picture and following the ripple effects of the product
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to ApplyContact Justin Topliff, Director of Product Marketing at email@example.com Apply here: https://campuslogic.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0flo4/
251 total views, 2 today