Full-Time Product Marketing Manager – Workshops
The Predictive Index (PI) is an award-winning workforce assessment platform. 60 years of proven science, assessment software, and our curriculum of management workshops make PI the perfect option for any company looking to assess, predict, and better manage their people anywhere in the world. Over 6,000 clients use PI to define behavioral and cognitive job requirements, hire the best-fitting candidates, and keep them engaged. AT&T, DocuSign, the LA Clippers, Hugo Boss, and Subway are just a few of our notable clients.
Our team takes great pride in the power that PI has to positively impact and supercharge workplace relationships and culture – we are our own best case study. You’ll be part of a mission that inspires you, and you’ll be surrounded by fun, smart, motivated people day in and day out. Our company motto is “better work, better world,” and we take that to heart most of all when it comes to our own people.
Are you a marketing rock star looking to take on your next challenge? Do you have a passion for educating others, professional development or corporate education? Does understanding what makes people tick fascinate you? We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a passion for telling the story of PI and who wants to work at the intersection of product, sales, and marketing. A successful candidate will be someone who has a keen interest in diving into and understanding a market opportunity, providing relevant marketing messaging and materials for our sales and partner channels and who can work closely with our Product team to develop new corporate learning, management workshops, and professional services offerings.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working with the Director of Product Marketing and Learning Practice Lead to define market & growth strategy of PI’s professional services products
- Researching the world of corporate learning, management workshops, and professional services, and help define the target market
- Developing product positioning and messaging to differentiate our offerings in the market
- Capturing and conveying our “whole product” vision of providing cutting-edge software and transformative learning
- Communicating the value proposition of our offerings to the sales team and our partner network, through development of sales tool, collateral, and training
- Planning and executing the launch of new offerings while managing cross-functional implementation plans
- Working in close coordination with Practice Lead to understand consumers and customers of corporate education in order to drive product innovation
- Owning the marketing plan, and partnering with Sales & Marketing Operations teammates to execute campaigns promoting PI’s professional services & corporate learning products
- Creating and iterating on reporting methods related to market awareness and conversion
We think it’s important that you have:
- World-class writing skills and communication, and the ability to sell your ideas
- Experiential understanding of education, corporate training, and/or management consulting
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build key relationships
- Fluency working on multiple projects at once and handling rapidly evolving requirements
- A creative streak that you infuse into all aspects of your work
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional – at PI, we work as a team!
- Smart – learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic – we have a vibrant office, and when you’re on, you’re on
- Driven – we are growing so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun – because we work hard, we like to play hard – we hope you do too!
This position is based in our newly renovated office in Westwood, MA.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to ApplyApply here
393 total views, 2 today