Full-Time Product Marketing Manager
Pluralsight proudly creates the creators of tomorrow: the people who develop the technology that lifts the human condition. We do this through the tech industry’s leading learning platform for serious Developer, IT and Creative professionals. Our team of 700+ innovators serves millions of users across the globe.
Pluralsight is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help bring our technology learning platform to market which will help businesses transform their technology strategy and close the tech skills gap. This person will play a key role in developing and implementing our enterprise go-to-market strategy. We need someone who is energized by partnering with Product and Sales leadership to create compelling strategies to drive the business and shake up the market. The ideal candidate has a persuasive communication style combined with outstanding business acumen and a creative streak. You would be responsible for use cases, value propositions, buyer personas, segment messages and product launches. Will be responsible for marketing assets, working with different stakeholders, gathering and implementing feedback as needed.
- Take a lead role in managing and executing the strategic product marketing plans to drive revenue
- Conduct ongoing market research to inform our segmentation, positioning, messaging, and lifecycle strategies
- Monitor performance metrics including revenue, pricing, deal size, sales cycle, markets and sales opportunity targets
- Develop the sales and training materials for select markets/products
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders in an effort to collaborate and drive results for the marketing and sales organization
- Serve as a key stakeholder on the product launch team, owning and delivering on the go-to-market plan
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to find amazing customer stories and turn those into compelling content pieces
- Be a product evangelist and spokesperson communicating with internal audiences (sales, sales engineering, product, business development, engineering, etc.)
- Represent Pluralsight to external stakeholders (customers, press, analysts) through social media (twitter, blogs, etc.), interviews, webinars, analyst briefings, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of four (4) years of marketing and/or sales required
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools required
- In-depth knowledge of demand generation programs and inbound marketing required
- Experience leveraging data to evidence your results and drive your strategy
- Self-starter with an ability to lead and follow-through projects
- Outstanding time management skills and strong business acumen required
- Self-directed personality with an ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment required
- Strong technical aptitude, analytical skills and an attention to detail required
- Team player with an ability to work cross functionally required
- Two or more (2+) years of B2B product marketing experience
- Experience targeting enterprise tech leaders
Working At Pluralsight
We’re committed to a values-driven culture here at Pluralsight and our mission inspires everything we do:
Creating Progress Through Technology That Lifts The Human Condition.
This is our North Star — it’s the why and how behind all of our decisions. Since our start in 2004, we’ve chosen to grow in a way that will make our Mission a reality. We’ve raised over $190 million in funding and acquired five awesome startups (PeepCode, TrainSignal, Tekpub, Digital Tutors, & Code School) that have grown our platform in immense ways. We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about making a serious impact on technology — and the world. We invite you to help us create the future while doing the best work of your life.
Need more inspiration? Take a look at what others are saying on Glassdoor and on social media at #WeArePluralsight. Check out our awards as well, or find who you know on LinkedIn that works at Pluralsight and learn what drives their desire to make the world a better place. And it’s okay to be curious about our benefits- they’re one great example of our purpose-driven people programs that enable our teams to do amazing work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to ApplyApply via the job posting here - https://www.smartrecruiters.com/Pluralsight/743999664607912-product-marketing-manager
398 total views, 2 today